Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Alright, I had no idea that we were posting our flash poems from our notebooks on here.  Oh, well.  This one won't be quite as thought out as the other two.  Good luck.

I saw a cool building with "SHOES" written on the side.  The words were very well sketched and the lines were crisp.  When I walked inside, beautiful multicolored flipflops were in neat rows; I wanted to try on my favorites and I bet they were comfortable and durable.  Perhaps I would buy a few. When I had made my purchase, I looked up.  The sky was amazingly blue and four sparkling balloons were over head.  Then I spotted an creative building with the metal letters "OCEAN" up on top.  Next to it, was a blue door.  Who knew where this would lead?  I met a nice girl in there who showed me a valuable message tatooed on her arms:  Never make someone else your priority, allow them to make you theirs.  Four year later, I met a guy who saw my value, and though I saw his, I never allowed myself to think of each other as anything but equals.

No comments:

Post a Comment